There are numerous options available nowadays to choose from, when it comes to affordable granny flat kits & cheap transportable homes. These are simple relocatable homes that can be built in much lesser time. Granny flats being secondary dwelling for people are generally not meant for accommodating large number of people.
Sizes of granny flats in general are small, and you can design your granny flat with four bedrooms with kitchen and other housing units. Granny flat kits and transportable homes are easily available in the market and you can easily buy them from the manufacturers and assemble then on your property. These transportable homes are generally made in the warehouse and then the manufacturer will come with the different parts of these homes and assemble on your site. They are cost effective and you can easily design a granny flat within few months only.
Necessity of granny flat kits & cheap transportable homes: Granny flats have become a modern need for people. It gives us an opportunity to live in an atmosphere of peace and tranquility without leaving the comfort of our home. All the modern and essential equipment required by an aged person to live a life without any difficulty is present. These flats can also be used for personal workplace, separate office, and you can also rent out these flats to earn some money in future.
Parameter to Be Looked Upon Before Choosing Granny Flat Kits:
- Area available: This refers to the size of the plot dedicated for building the granny flat, greater the area available larger can be the granny flat. Additional spaces allow options for a porch to be added. In this case, you need to measure the areas first and you can call the trained professionals in this regard. They will measure your vacant land and then design the granny flat kits accordingly.
- Cost: Generally, granny flat kits are available at economic rates. Depending upon the size and features, the cost varies. You do not need to bear any damage cost and you can easily afford these granny flats kits. Apart from that, many banks and private lenders can also assist you to buy the granny flats kits and you can search them online.
- Room size: You should choose a flat kit based upon choice of specifications provided. It is important to notice that the required room size is available.
- Design: This aspect is not only responsible for the aesthetic aspect of the flat but also related to the efficient planning of rooms, their construction.
- Certification: It is absolutely necessary to make sure that all the rules, regulations and minimum standards of construction laid down by the government are abided by to avoid future problems. You need to contact with your municipal office for getting approval for your granny flats and you must complete all legal procedures before installing your granny flat kits and transportable homes.
- Specifications: This refers to personal preferences and need for customizations. You can design your granny flat with the kitchen, washroom, additional porch and you can include three to four bedrooms in your granny flats as per your needs.
Transportation of granny flat kits: These are portable buildings of small sizes which are transported easily with the help of heavy freight carrying vehicles like full trailers, semi-trailers or large trucks. These flat kits are easy to move, easy to assemble and dis-assemble in a short notice. These portable and relocating homes have been gaining popularity for several years now. Many of these houses come with warranty and there are also numerous finance options available for granny flat kits & cheap transportable homes.