A change in flooring can make a whole lot of difference not only to the looks of a home but also the functionality factor. There are no problems even if you have a limited budget, as oak laminate flooring can fit well into most budgets and work well for all types of homes. This flooring option offers a similar look as natural wood. These laminate floorings consist of multiple layers of wood which are pressed like a sandwich at very high temperatures. Chosen in the right manner after considering the requirements, they are definitely a long-term solution to flooring problems. You do not need to spend any additional amounts for maintaining these oak laminated flooring and you can also install the same flooring anywhere as per your requirement.
5 Top Benefits of Oak Laminate Flooring
When talking about these laminate flooring you need to know that these have worked out to be a favored choice for many homeowners and rightly so. This offers multiple benefits and thus, is a worthwhile investment.
- Less Maintenance: This flooring requires negligible maintenance. Most of these types of flooring are treated for resistance to humidity and dampness, and they have excellent rust and durst resistant capacity. Light vacuuming or brushing occasionally works sufficient for these floorings. Refitting a carpet which is damaged is a costly affair while oak laminate flooring requires sanding to remove scratches and dirt. Even if a part of this flooring is damaged you can replace the specific plank instead of replacing the total flooring. So, it is cost saving and you can also save your future expenses by installing Oak laminated flooring.
- Timeless Beauty: Oak flooring is flooring which has been used for decades. Patterns in linoleum and tiles can get out dated but not the oak laminate flooring, which is considered as a ‘timeless beauty’. Opting for this type of flooring you can think of selling your home even after decades and get an appropriate price. The value of the home does not go down due to the charm and elegance of this flooring. They are never out of fashion.
- Hygiene looked into: This hardwood flooring does not harbor allergens or dust particles like carpets. You can breathe in healthy air. The interiors of a home are always fresh and inviting. Besides this, oak laminate flooring cannot trap any odors, so you not only breathe healthy but also are exposed to a pleasant smell in the interiors of your home.
- Ideal for Hot Summers: These flooring options are considered as a ‘natural’ option thus working favorable to the environment. Oak is a type of wood which tends to stay on the cooler side even when the outside temperatures are soaring. So, during summer, you do not need to run the air conditioners all the time and you will get good and cool atmosphere all the time.
- Structurally Strong: Due to the dense and sturdy wood composition, oak is considered as a ‘strong’ wood. This means these flooring tends to last for a long period of time without splitting, loosening or breaking. These flooring provides better acoustics to any home as there are no vibrations produced. Besides which, as these floors are resistant to fungus, insects and moisture they can withstand elements in a better manner as compared to the other options available for flooring.
When deciding on a manufacturer for these oak laminate flooring ensure that the company speaks of a good reputation. Besides which, the customer needs to get some sort of warranty on these floorings. Comparing two or more manufacturers’ works well as you can find out which one works best for your requirement.