The floor area is a part of any building that is limited by the walls to do activities in accordance with the structure of the building. Floors can be categorized into two elements namely structural or non-structural elements. Among various types, ceramic flooring is the most common choice that can be installed in any property. Besides being durable, the ceramic floor material is smooth and hard to scratch. Thoroughness and patience both are required if you want to install ceramic floors at home. This type of flooring can keep the room temperature warm and have less maintenance. Nowadays, quality wood flooring is in a great demand by people, especially those who live in cold areas. This is because wood floors are indeed quite warm compared to ceramic floors.
Types of Wood Flooring
The floor can not only be made of ceramic or marble but also of wood. Wood flooring is a floor that is quite elegant because of its natural design. For those of you who do not understand the types of flooring. You can choose a wooden Flooring that makes the house looks more graceful. This wooden floor has several types which are as follow:
1. Unfinished and Finished Factory Flooring
Unfinished wood flooring means that wood floors are not ready to be installed. In this, the installer needs to smooth and measure the size of the wood before they install quality wood flooring. Installers will do the work at the site so that they can correctly measure the length and width of the wood. This floor is purely made from non-synthetic real wood. Unlike unfinished wood flooring, finished factory flooring is a wooden Flooring that is ready to be installed. This is certainly more practical and is a factory production, so you will not worry about buying large quantities.
2. Solid and Engineered Wood Flooring
Solid wood flooring is a floor made of solid wood which is cut from top to bottom. This floor includes the quality wood flooring that you can choose as a model of your home floor. Solid wood flooring has a varying thickness. Installation of this floor can be on grade or above. In addition, this floor can also be repaired throughout the life. Unlike solid wood flooring, engineered wood flooring is a wooden floor made of several composite veneer blocks of wood. Because of this, it is also known as Real wood flooring. This type of floor can also be sanded and smoothed before being installed.
How to Choose Quality Wood Flooring?
- Choose solid wood flooring or engineered wood flooring
- Choose prefinished or you can also choose the site finish
- Choose the type of finishing
- Consider the type of wood before buying
- Choose the pattern you like
- Determine the width of the wooden board
Benefits of Using Wood Flooring
The use of quality wood flooring is one of the right decisions for you. This is because there are several benefits of using wood floors. Some of these benefits include:
- Wood Floors Are Quite Durable and Strong: Quality wood flooring comes from high-quality wood which is dried and produced according to factory standards so that it can last for years.
- Having A High-Quality Appearance: The appearance and quality of wood flooring is undoubted which gives stylish look to the floor.
- Can Be Cleaned Easily: To clean the wooden floor, you can use a vacuum cleaner or broom and mop. The use of a vacuum cleaner can keep your wood floor clean from dust and dirt.
- Has A Quality Life: Wood floors are made of selected wood so that the floor can last long even though it is often stepped on.
After all, to lend a sense of immortality to the interiors of your home or commercial place, Wood flooring is the best option. Just go for it!!!