Does your office need some electrical renovation work? Then it is better to hire a commercial electrician. Commercial electricians are a subcategory of electricians that work in commercial buildings, offices, and companies. These are the electricians who have the required commercial license and they have either completed their diploma, certification in electrical works, or else, they have crossed the level of level 2 ASP electrician. This means that they are much more experienced than the residential ones, and they can handle major commercial projects. Their expertise lies in handling the electrical wiring, meters, transformers, and other electrical gadgets in a commercial environment.
Who Are Commercial Electricians?
- A commercial electrician will be able to provide you with installation, repairing, and maintenance of your electrical wiring and equipment in your office.
- They are responsible for all the wiring and electrical device set up in offices and commercial buildings like fans, lights, CCTV systems among others.
- It is just that they are capable of working on a much larger scale as required in the offices and large commercial complexes such as shopping complexes, restaurants, hotels, etc.
Who Is An Industrial Electrician Then?
- An Industrial electrician is a slightly skilled category electrician. These guys have the knowledge and the certification of handling more complex electrical devices and equipment that are used in industries.
- For example, suppose you have a big company that makes chips. It has all the automatic machines right from potato washing, to peeling and then chips frying as well as packaging.
- It can be the case of commercial meter box installation, commercial electrical circuit and switch repairing, cable connection update and so on.
- If some machine or equipment malfunctions you will have to call an industrial electrician. They have much extensive knowledge of repairing and installing of complex electrical and electronic devices.
Any Commercial Electrician Works In Contracts
Commercial electricians generally enter into contracts with offices and other commercial entities for providing all sorts of electrical equipment installation, repairing, and maintenance for a specific period.
Commercial Electricians Might Work With A Contractor
Sometimes commercial electricians work solely on themselves but most of the time they work with entities or commercial contractual companies or agencies. If you need to hire a commercial electrician then you have to get in touch with the agency and they will send an entire team depending on your commercial electrical work.
How To Hire A Commercial Electrician Or An Agency?
In case you have bought an office or already have one it is time that you enter into a contract with either an agency or a specific person.
- Apart from the contract and the certification, when you hire a commercial electrician, you must also check some of the sample works that they have done, and whether they have a proper license to join somewhere as the commercial electrician. Here are few things you can check:How long is the contract for? Make sure you read the other conditions specified in the contract.
- What are the fees or charges for the contract? Good companies with a large labor force might charge more depending on the size of your work.
Experience Of Handling Projects And Existing Clients
- Find out about the past projects completed by the electrical agency and who are its present clients. Can they handle the nature and the volume of your work? Do they have the necessary labor force?
- Often with commercial places, there is a deadline within which the work needs to be completed. Find out if they can do the work within the required time.
When it comes to hiring commercial electricians then it is better to do some research. Make sure that they can complete the work within time and charge a budgetary fee.