Problems with your plumbing are not always obvious. However, the longer you leave a plumbing issue, the more damage it can create. That leads to costly repairs that can go beyond plumbing due to water damage, drywall damage and even dangerous mould and mildew growth. So how do you know when a plumbing problem requires immediate attention?
Some of the most common plumbing emergencies include:
- Burst pipes
- Plumbing leaks
- Clogged drains and toilets
- Sump pump failure
- Sewer line blockage
While most of these issues will be obvious with clear leaks, clogging and even smells, other more ominous issues can also arise. Some clues you have underlying plumbing issues might include:
- Increasing plumbing bills
- Poor water pressure
- Endless clogging
Experiencing any of these issues means it’s time to call a plumber. A plumber will:
- Provide a detailed diagnosis and estimate for the work required
- Ensure work is completed according to code
- Use the latest technology to improve efficiency and reduce cost
- Avoid costly errors that could make matters worse or lead to issues down the road
This infographic shows why hiring a plumber is best and what services and expertise they offer.
As you can see, hiring a plumber is always your safest bet to ensure issues are detected, and the work is completed properly.